NARADA GOT DARSHAN OF GOD ON SHWETA DWIPA

Narada Sees Lord Narayana & Lord Explains His Forms To him

After Yudhisthira was crowned as King of Hastinapur, Lord Krishna freed amazing Bhishma from all of his sufferings before his death and asked him to alleviate Yudhisthira from mourning over the lifeless Kshatriyas by the way of advising him on Dharma. 

Bhishma said to Yudhisthira, After reaching the great Shwetadweep, when Devarshi Narada saw those men there who were as radiant as the moon, he worshipped them in his heart. The people of Shwetadweep also honoured Naradji. Then, with the desire to see God, they started chanting God's name and living there following strict rules. Naradji raised both his arms became concentrated and started praising Lord Narayana, with two hundred names.

In this way, Naradji praised God in the name of Guhya and Satya, and then God took Viswaroop's form and appeared before him. His form was more unique than some moons. Some were as bright as fire and the stars. It was green like a parrot's feather, at some places it was as bright as a crystal, at some places it was black as a black stone and at some places, it was as bright as gold. In some places, he was like the newly-born Pallava. At some places, a white complexion was visible, a golden glow was visible and at some places, a shade like that of Vaiduryamani was scattered.

Somewhere blue colour, somewhere indigo sapphire, somewhere the colors like peacock's neck and somewhere the glow like pearl necklace were visible. Lord Sri Hari had thousands of eyes, heads, legs,  stomachs and hands. They were endowed with extraordinary radiance and at some places their form was invisible. With one mouth, that Narayana was chanting Omkar and the Gayatri related to it and with the other mouth he was singing the four Vedas and their Aranyakabhaga.

At that time, Lord Vishnu was holding Yagyavedi, Kamandalu, shining gems, Upanaha, Kusha, deerskin, wooden sticks and burning fire in his hands. Narad ji, lying at the feet with his head bowed. Shri Bhagwan said, "Maharishi Ekata, Dwita and Trita had also come to this place with the desire of seeing me, but they could not get my darshan. No one except a dedicated devotee can see me. You are the best among my exclusive devotees; That is why you have seen me. Those four brothers who have incarnated in the family of Dharma, Nara-Narayana are my form. Therefore, you should always worship him. I, the immortal God of the universe, am pleased with you today; Therefore, whatever you want from me, ask for it."

Naradji said that when he got the darshan of the Lord, he immediately got the results of penance, yama and niyama. God again said to Naradji,'' These devotees of mine, who are as radiant as the moon, devoid of senses and food, can think of me with concentration and there is no disturbance of any kind in their meditation. 'All these Mahabhagas who reside here have become sidhyas. They have been my ardent devotee even before. They are free from Tamoguna and Rajoguna; They will undoubtedly enter me only.

Which cannot be seen by the eyes, which cannot be touched by the skin, which cannot be smelled by the organ, which is beyond the reach of the rasanendriya; on which the qualities called Sattva, Raja and Tama cannot have any effect, which is omnipresent, witness and complete. It is called the soul of the world, which itself does not get destroyed even after the destruction of all the living beings, It has been described as unborn, eternal, qualityless and free, which is famous as the twenty-fifth element beyond the twenty-four elements, which is known as the inner man, inert and It is said that it is possible to see only with the eyes of knowledge, by entering which the best Dwijas are freed here, that is the eternal God. He should be known by the name Vasudev. 'Sattva, Raja and Tama are said to be the three gunas, which are present in the entire body. These gunas are enjoyed by the Kshetrajna himself, but the Kshetrajna is not enjoyed by these gunas; because he is nirguna, the enjoyer of the gunas, the creator of the gunas and is superior to the gunas. It is the one on which this entire world is based. 

The earth merges into water. There is rhythm in the water and brilliance in the air. Air flows into the sky, sky merges with the mind. The mind is a transcendent being. It is the passive male form of the unmanifested. There is no other thing superior to that eternal man. Apart from that one eternal man Vasudev, there is no living bhutta in the world. Mahabali Vasudev is the soul of all the bhuttas. Earth, water, light, air and sky are the five great elements. All those great elements together take the name of the body. At that time, the fast-moving conscious being who enters it invisible is the living soul.

It is said to be born only when it enters the body. It is He who makes the body active. It is He who is capable of operating it. There is nobody anywhere without the combined community of the five elements. Without the living being the vital air does not make any effort. That living being itself is called Shesha or God Sankarshana. Who, arising from the same attraction or living being, attains sanatkumaratva (liberation of the soul) through his actions meditation, worship etc. in which all living beings attain rhythm and decay, That mind of all the beings is called 'Pradyumna'. The one who has originated from that Pradyumna, Tanmatra Adi Karta, is the work of reason and significance. 

From Him, the entire living world originates. He is called 'Anirudha' and 'Ishaan'. That (in the form of pride of doing) is expressed in all the actions. Lord Vasudev, who has been described as the knower of knowledge and as capable of being known as Nirguna, is the soul in the form of effective attraction. Due to contraction, Pradyumna has emerged, which is called Manomaya. Aniruddha who has appeared from Pradyumna is the ego and God. It is from me that the entire living and movable world originates. Kshara Akshara and Asata have appeared from me only. Those who are my devotees here become free only by entering into me. I am without qualities, without any impurities, beyond any duality and free from attachment. You should not think that because they are beautiful, they are visible; I can disappear in a moment if I wish; Because I am the God and Guru of the entire world.

Narada! You who are looking at me, I have created an illusion in this form. You should not consider me as possessing the qualities of all living beings. I have described my four forms Vasudev, Sankarshana etc. very well in front of you. I am famous by the name Jeeva, the state of Jeeva is in Me only, But such a thought should not arise in your mind that I have seen the living being.

I am omnipresent and the soul of the entire living community. I am not destroyed even if the entire bhuttas and bodies are destroyed. Brahma, who is the original, four-faced, indescribable form, Hiranyagarbha and eternal deity of the entire world, is the one who thinks about my many works.

Due to my anger, my own Rudradeva has appeared from my forehead. Look, these eleven Rudras are seated on my right side. Similarly, twelve Adityas are sitting on my left side. The eight Vasus are present in the foreground. See all this firsthand. Look behind also, where Nasatya and Dasra - both the Devvaidya Ashwinikumars are situated. Apart from these, see all the Prajapatis, seven sages, complete Vedas, hundreds of yagyas, medicines and nectars in my various parts. Asceticism and various types of Yama-Niyamas are also manifested here. Eight types of opulence are also manifested in physical form here at one place, Shri, Lakshmi, Kirti, the earth along with the mountains and Vedamata Saraswati Devi also reside within me, see them all. Narada! Among these constellations, the best celestial pole is visible, look towards them also.

See the clouds, the sea, the lakes and the streams also as embodied within me. All four types of ancestors are also physically manifested and have darshan of them also. “Look at these three idol-less qualities present in my body as idols. The work of ancestors is better than the work of God. I alone am the father of the Gods and the ancestors. I, having assumed the form of Hayagriva, live on the northwest side of the sea and also drink the offerings made in the prescribed manner and the poems dedicated to me with devotion. In earlier times, Brahma, who was created by me, had himself performed the Yagya Purusha for me. Pleased with this, I gave him excellent boons. Those boons are as follows, “Brahma! You will be born as my son at the beginning of every Kalpa. You will get the post of Lok-Dyaksha. No one will violate the limits set by you.

You will be able to give a boon to the seekers who want it. Mahabhag Tapodhan who observes strict fast! You will always be worshipable by gods, demons, sages, ancestors and various types of creatures. When I want to accomplish the work of the gods In those days when I incarnate, you always rule over me and appoint me in every work like a son. To be beyond all karma is the ultimate retirement. Therefore, all those who have attained nivriti are like this. Let's move around. 'The Acharyas who establish the principles of Sankhyashastra call me Kapil, equipped with the help of knowledge, situated in the solar system and having an equanimous mind. Lord Hiranyagarbha, who is praised in the Vedas, is my form! I am also the famous man-special God of Yogashastra in whom Yogis rejoice.

Please Click on the below videos in Hindi 👇



At this time I am situated in the sky in the form of the eternal God. Then, after one thousand Chaturyugas have passed, I will destroy this world. At that time, having absorbed all the living beings in me, I will roam alone in the deserted world with my power of knowledge. 'After that, when the time of creation comes, I will create all the living creatures of the world with the help of that Vidya Shakti. Among the four idols of mine, the fourth Basudev idol has created the imperishable Shesha. That remainder is called Sankarshan. Sankarshan has manifested Pradyumna and from Pradyumna has emerged Aniruddha. I am all that. This expanse of creation that arises again and again is mine only.

Brahma was born from my Aniruddha idol, who appeared from my navel. All pastimes from Brahma Are bhuttas have arisen. I manifest this creation again and again at the beginning of the Kalpa and the end I destroy it. This sequence of creation and destruction continues like this.

Just as Amit Tejaswi forcefully brings the sun back into sight after its disappearance, in the same way, I also bring this earth up from the waters of the ocean for the benefit of all living beings. 

Thereafter Naradji Asked Lord, "Lord! In which forms should you be seen and remembered? Lord Shri said, "Narada! You listen to the names of my incarnations - Matsya, Kurma, Varaha, Narasimha, Vamana, Parashurama, Shrirama, Balrama, Shri Krishna and Kalki - these are the ten incarnations. First I will appear in the form of 'Matsya' and will establish all the subjects in a fearless state. I will protect the world and the Vedas from drowning in the ocean. My second incarnation will be Kurma-Kachhapa. At that time I will assume the form of a tortoise Mount Hemakoot. When the deities will churn the ocean of milk for nectar; Then I will bear Mandarachala on my back.

When this earth, which has all its parts filled with living beings and which is surrounded by the ocean, will be submerged under the heavy weight of the ocean, at that time I will take the form of Varaha and bring it back to its place. At the same time, I kill a demon named Hiranyaksha who died with pride. I will take the form of a lion and kill the destroyer of yajnas, Diti's son Hiranyakashipu. Virochana will have a strong son, who will be famous by the name of Mahasura Bali. Even the entire world including deities, demons will not be able to kill him. He will defeat Indra from the kingdom. When he kidnaps Triloki and Lord Indra will turn his back on the battle, at that time I will appear as Vamana, the twelfth Aditya from the womb of Kashyapa and Aditya. At that time, everyone will praise me and I will go to Bali's Yagya Mandap in the form of a Brahmachari with matted hair and will praise his Yagya profusely, hearing which Bali will be very happy. When he asks what do I want?' Then I will tell that great demon to give me only three steps of land. 

He will also give it to me. I will measure the Triloki with three feet and dedicate its entire kingdom to the immortal Lord Indra. Narada! In this way, all the gods have their place But I will install it. Besides, Bali, the demon who was the best among all the deities, will also become a resident of the underworld.

Then in Tretayuga, I will appear in the form of Parashurama and will rule over the Kshatriya clan. Thereafter, in the Treta I will be present, at that time I will incarnate in the form of Lord Dasharthanandan Rama. Due to the betrayal of a sage named Trita, Ekata and Dwita, the two sons of Prajapati will be given the form of a sage in the form of a monkey. The forest monkeys who will be born in the lineage of both of them will be very strong, mighty and capable of displaying valour equal to that of Indra. They will be my helpers in accomplishing the work of God. Thereafter, I will kill the terrible demon king Ravana, who will be dreadful for the entire world, along with his gang. Then when the time of Dwapara and Kaliki Sandhi passes, I will incarnate in Mathura to kill Kansa.

At that time, after killing Kansa, Keshi, Kalamura, the great demon Arishtasura, the mighty Chanura, the mighty Mutika, Pralamba, Dhenukasura and the giant Arishta in the form of a tree, I will conquer the great mountain Govardhana for seven days and nights, by subduing Kaliyanaga and protecting the cows while Indra rained on Gokulama, situated in the huge pond of Yamuna. I will hold it with my hand like an umbrella. When the rain stops, I will sit on the top of the mountain and communicate with Indra. There I will kill many Devkantaka demons and will establish Kushasthali by the name of Dwarkapuri and will reside there. Staying there, I will kill the demons named Narakasura, Mura and Peetha, who are displeasing to Goddess Aditya, and in the beautiful city called Pragjyotishpura, which is full of various types of wealth, I will kill the demon king Naraka and take all its glory to Kusasthali. I will also save King Nrigka who is in the womb of a chameleon. In the same incarnation of his grandson Anirudha For this purpose, I will go to Shonitpura, the capital of Banasura, and cause great destruction to the Asura army there. When Lord Shankara and Kartikeya, the world-renowned deity who is Banasur's favourite and well-wisher, get ready to fight with me, then I will defeat both of them. Thereafter, by defeating Banasura, the son of Bali, adorned with a thousand arms, I will destroy all the warriors living in the Saubha Vimana of Shalva.

The famous demon named Kalayavana, who was born powerful due to the power of Gargacharya, will be killed only by me. In Girivraja, there will be a very rich and powerful demon king named Jarasandha, who will keep enmity with all the kings. He will also be killed by my intellectual efforts. All the powerful kings of the world will come to the yagya of Dharmaputra Yudhishthira, among them I will kill Shishupala. 

The only Indrakumar Arjun will be my friend and beautiful helper. I will restore King Yudhishthira along with his brothers to the throne. The people of that time will say that this God-like man and the sage named Narayana have come together and are destroying the Kshatriya community for the welfare of the people.  

According to the wish of the Earth Goddess, after removing her burden, I will destroy all the Yadav-headed people of Dwarka and will commit a grave act of destruction of my race. Having assumed the four forms of Shri Krishna, Balabhadra, Pradyumna and Aniruddha, I will perform innumerable deeds and go to my abode honoured by Lord Brahma. Matshya, Kurma, Matsya, Varaha, Narasimha, Vamana, Parashuram, Dashrathanandan Rama, Yaduvanshi Shri Krishna and Kalki - all these are my incarnations. Whenever the Vedas and scriptures have become clear, I have once again brought them into light by taking incarnation. I was the one who had revealed the scriptures including the Vedas in the first Satyayuga. You must have heard about my previous incarnations in the Puranas. I have had many excellent incarnations.

Those incarnations have returned to their original form after completing the work of public welfare. Because of your immense devotion towards me, the form which you have seen here today, till now even Brahma has not been able to see such a form of mine. You are the one who has devotion towards me, that is why I have described to you all the past and future incarnations with secrets. 

Saying these words, Lord Narayana, vanished again there.

Meanwhile, after getting the desired grace of God, the great and brilliant Naradji also proceeded towards Badarika-Shrama to have the darshan of Nara-Narayana. This great Upanishad is full of the four Vedas. It is full of the principles of Sankhya and Yoga. It is famous by the name of Pancharatra Aagama. It has been sung from the mouth of Sakshat Narayana. This story later was explained by Narada in the palace of Lord Brahma. King Shantanu had told this to Bhishma.

Ref: Mahabharata Book